Team members inspire smiles through delicious experiences.
- Be able and willing to successfully perform all functions listed below:
- Safety First
- Arby’s Red Hat Service
- Sandwich building
- Roast Beef and Slicer operations (must be 18 years old to use slicer)
- Fry Station
- Front Line Cashier
- Drive-thru Cashier & Runner
- Food Preparation
- Provide quality service to each customer and maintain the company’s high standards of cleanliness, attitude, product and service.
- Meet or Exceed Speed of Service Standards
- Serve Fresh Quality Products
- Maintain Crystal Clean Customer View & Work Area
- Follow all Food and Personal Safety Procedures
- Replenish and rotate supplies.
- Keep the lot, lobby, kitchen counters and restrooms clean.
- Operate in accordance with established performance and operating standards as set out in the OSM and Employee Handbook
- Arrive for work on time on those days designated on the schedule.
- Be dressed in a clean and proper uniform.
- Perform such other duties, as directed by the manager.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Display a clear understanding of Miracle’s Mission, Vision and Values
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability required:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Provide Excellent guest service at all times
- Available for all shifts necessary for the position