Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Mangers manage an Arby’s restaurant toward the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
- Work Quarterback position lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
- Insure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team Members.
- Insure full implementation of new employee orientation and Training programs.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
- Execute the daily operations checklists and workstation charts to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Insure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have ability to exercise judgment in evaluating situations and in making sound decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Provide QF3
- Available for all shifts necessary for the position
- Provide excellent guest service at all times
Education / Experience
- High School Graduate or GED
- 2 year of experience in the restaurant industry
- Successful completion of MIT Training Programs
- 18 years of age
- No felony convictions
- Successful Background Check
- 2 years of management experience in the restaurant or retail industries.